Training Event: OTAW Neuromorphic Photonics 20-26 June 2021; Monte Bondone/Trento/Italy and online
FONTE is co-organiser of the 11th Optoelectronics and Photonics Summer School NMP2021 Neuromorphic Photonics, 20-26 June 2021 Monte-Bondone, Trento, Italy (online and in person)
For more information on the event and registration please visit NMP2021.
The Open-to-All Workshop is organised by University of Trento, the nanoscience laboratory and the Institute for Cross-Disciplinary Physics and Complex Systems (IFISC) of the University of the Balearic Islands as joint event of the ERC-AdG project BACKUP, PRIN 2017 project PELM and of the ETN POST DIGITAL network.organized in the frame of the ERC-AdG project BACKUP, the PRIN 2017 project PELM and the H2020 ITNs coordinated by Aston Institute of Photonic Technologies (AiPT) POST DIGITAL, FONTE and REAL-NET.
The Summer school addresses PhD students and young researchers and gives them the opportunity to attend lectures given by the main scientists leading the neuromorphic photonics community.
Speakers and Topics
- Brain, Beatrice Vignoli, University of Trento
- Neuromorphic, Shimon Ullman, Weizmann Institute of Science
- Machine Learning/Deep Learning, Elisa Ricci, University of Trento
- Complex Networks, Inmaculada Leyva, Rey Juan Carlos University
- Photonics Reservoir Computing, Serge Massar, Free University of Brussels
- Delay systems, Miguel Cornelles Soriano, IFISC
- Diffraction systems (Pelm), Claudio Conti, Sapienza University
- Neuromorphic silicon photonics, Paul Prucnal and Bhavin Shastri, Princeton University
- Scissor, Mattia Mancinelli, University of Trento
- VCSEL, Antonio Hurtado, University of Strathclyde
- Phase change system, Wolfram Pernice, University of Münster
- Ising Machine, Hiroki Takesue, NTT Data
- Photonics accelerator, Laurent Daudet, LightOn
- Other Applications, Apostolos Argyris, IFISC
- Nonlinear phenomena in telecommunication, Sergei Turitsyn, Aston University (FONTE Coordinator)